Wednesday, September 8, 2010

July August and Part of September...it's been a busy summer

Sorry for the delay folks. As I'm sure you know, summers are busy for everyone and we had some technical difficulties with our computer. But I'm back! Cuter than ever.

Uncle Ed, Auntie Wanda, Max & Aidan came to visit me in July. We had lots of fun doing yardwork and other chores. Uncle Cliff and Auntie Jo came out to see how my placekicker training is going in August. I'm training to play for the Riders, or so mom says. Dad has a different opinion.

Also, we went to a Klippenstine family reunion in August where I got to hang out with the Harveys, Grandma/Grandpa K and some new family I've never met before. We had some big adventures when mom and dad took me to a few questionable hotels along the way (ie. Morinville).

As for me, I got a few more teeth now and I can eat lots of solid foods. Plus I'm standing alot, but not quite walking yet. It won't be long.

I'm getting ready for daycare when dad goes back to work at the end of September. I'm excited to meet new friends, but I'm also sad to miss my time with dad. He's so much fun to hang out with and I love him alot.

Till next time!

Finn

July/Aug/Sept 2010

No comments:

Post a Comment